782 Glenmere Way
Redwood City and Surrounding Areas
Nestled in coveted Emerald Hills sits a sprawling light-filled gem on a wonderful corner lot in a country like setting. Gorgeous, vibrant plantings and trees welcome all. Step into the grand formal entry with gorgeous parquet floors. To the left is an expansive formal living room with tray ceiling, anchored by the fireplace and lit by the large picture window. To the right, a stunning formal dining room showcases a dramatic coffered ceiling. Imagine all the lively celebrations and intimate conversations in this gorgeous space! Beyond, an efficient kitchen with gleaming quartz countertops, island, and built-in desk, opens to the breakfast nook along a wall of windows and flows to a welcoming family room with cozy fireplace. This space will surely be the heart of the home. A powder room completes the main level.
Upstairs, the spacious master suite is the place for rest and retreat. Featuring a fireplace, two closets and a generous master bath with double vanity, shower, and soaking tub - what a lovely suite in which to unwind. An additional suite, plus two bedrooms, full bath, and laundry room complete the upstairs.
Outside, it feels like being in the country! Amongst the trees, there are several enchanting outdoor gathering areas including an intimate storybook flagstone patio and "treehouse" like deck. The professional landscape design features California native plants reducing dependency on water and irrigation.
Wonderfully located close to Emerald Hills Golf Course, the beautiful trails of Edgewood Park and Preserve, Handley Rock Park, and quick access to Hwy 280. What a magnificent place to call home.
- Welcoming formal entry with beautiful parquet floors
- Expansive and elegant formal living room with tray ceiling, fireplace and large picture window
- Stunning formal dining room with a dramatic coffered ceiling
- Kitchen opens to the sun-lit breakfast nook and family room with fireplace
- Grand Master suite with fireplace, two closets, and a generous master bath with double vanity, shower and soaking tub
- Second suite, plus two additional bedrooms and full bath
- Laundry room upstairs
- Several enchanting outdoor gathering areas including a storybook flagstone patio and "treehouse" like deck. The professional landscape design features California native plants reducing dependency on water and irrigation.
- Approximately 2,930 +/- sqft of living space, 6,200 +/- sqft lot
- Two car garage
- Close proximity to Emerald Hills Golf Course and Hwy 280. Points of interest include Edgewood Park and Preserve with gorgeous trails and picnic areas, Handley Rock Park - ideal for rock climbing enthusiasts!
- Award-winning Roy Cloud school. Buyer to verify enrollment.